Search

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

this was my warning for the 1st July in Florence

Radiohead decided that Caribou should be their support band at the european dates touring. Well a few days ago I went to photograph around a city I found by casually catching and getting on the first train that was passing by my station. As I said I stopped and got off on a unknown station in unknown city I was just curious to see what accidents would happen that day led by casuallity. I was passing through a bridge under which was a river and I began snapping with my camera the first thing passing beneath my body, in the water. It was a red boat with some kids and their instructor teaching them to boat. The name of the little red boat was......well for my great surprise......CARIBOU! Exactly! As the old saying my conclusion of the day was ''Nothings gonna happen without a warning'' or better ''.....everything happens for a reason''





No comments:

Post a Comment