Search

Saturday, May 19, 2012

jonny:''i'm in the best band, i'm in radiohead...''

Thom: Yeah well Jonny sort of did this film thing, I don’t know when the hell that’s coming out…
Steve Lamacq: Well, ask him.
Thom [calling across the room]: Jonny. Jonny! When it’s coming out, your film thing?
Steve Lamacq: Well, here comes Jonny running across the room!
Thom [to other guests]: No, don’t everybody stop, you carry on! It’s got to be a party, remember?
Steve Lamacq: Don’t mind us, we’re just live on Radio 1, you just carry on having a good time!
Jonny: Can I help in any way?
Thom: Your fillum.
Jonny: Mmm?
Thom: Your fillum.
Jonny: Bodysong.
Thom: Yeah, that’s it.
Steve Lamacq: When’s it coming out?
Jonny: …I dunno-
Thom: It’s really good. It is actually really excellent. I mean, I would say that and he’s not even given me any money. Ahem!
Steve Lamacq: Backslappers of the world unite?!
Thom: Well, no, it’s true! It is. Anyway. When’s it out, wonderboy?
Jonny: Err… I don’t know.
Thom: It’s ‘cause you haven’t decided yet, isn’t it?
Jonny: Ummm, ermm…
Thom: It’s ‘cause you’re chicken.
Jonny: Ermmm.. yeah. *laughs*
Steve Lamacq: While you’re here, we’ve just been asked: would you ever consider a solo album, and that’s why we’re asking-
Jonny: No. Me? No. 
Steve Lamacq: A film yes, an album, no.
Jonny: I’m in the best band, I’m in Radiohead, I mean, what can you do. It’s fantastic.
Steve Lamacq and Thom: Awww.
Thom: *slurping sound* Bleugh!
Jonny: You know. That’s how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment