Search

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Quick! Quick

Stand still. On the terrace. Watch. Keep on watching. Do not stop. Do not get out. Turn the lights off. Wait. Keep on waiting. Enough. Outside, there is a neighbour smoking on his terrace. He's not the right one! Go inside! Hide! He doesn't have to know. Anything. Inside. In front of the TV. Pretend to watch it. I'm not interested.  
Hesitation. I'm waiting. Go on, you! Smoke quickly! I have to wait outside. I have to observe my neighbours' movements. Quick! Quick! Move! It's hopeless....I'm not having it tonight...No, no! It can't be true! I must have it! Go on, you! Smoke quickly! Losing patience! I've got 10 euros in my right pocket, and my keys in the left one. The neighbour is in! I give a fast look to my other's neighbour door. He's not fucking at home! Shit! I need it tonight! Come on! I go downstairs. Knock on his door. Wait.  He's not at home! Quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment