Search

Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm off tecnology. Try to put my thoughts somewhere out of my head because I don't want them stuck 
and still inside. I appreciate the free space inside of me, but I don't always have it. Smoke is dancing around me ,and makes my thoughts blow violently in my head. Making mess. Making me weak and desperate. Lights in the
computer, and there they are! I can see them. But not today. They're not getting out. I'm afraid to close my eyes and watch them taking shape and becoming bigger so they can destroy me definetly. What will become of them if I'm gone? They're not interested. I just ignore them. I pretend it's nothing to bother me. I wait. Always. 
To see them out. We're not friends. They ignore me too. I don't even think they know I exist. 
It doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment